Here is a list of things I did yesterday:
- Woke up and watched Search for the Next Iron Chef (go Elizabeth Faulkner!!)
- Went to the Brooklyn Botanical Garden with my friend and her son
- Played in vines that looked like gigantic birds’ nests
- Went home and changed clothes
- Job interview
- Meeting with a friend who is starting her own business
- Dinner with another lovely friend
So, I learned that I have so many amazing friends who are doing great things. And I learned that I love running around all day, doing a bunch of different things.
Now, I didn’t get paid to do any of these things, and that is a problem. But I know that if I had a job where I could work on multiple projects, take meetings, give advice and have great conversations, help people plan to grow their businesses and refine their goals, spend some time outside…I would be so happy.
Today, I went going to yoga, and to the knitting store, and I applied for jobs, and now I am going to the movies with my lovely friend who is moving away tomorrow.